Your Donation keeps The music playing.
Since 1997, The Indiana Wind Symphony (IWS) has presented artistic performances of significant music for band and wind ensemble to the Central Indiana community. The ensemble is made up of eighty members and includes professional musicians, music educators, and serious avocational musicians. The IWS is a resident company at the Carmel Center for the Performing Arts, and performs its concert series at the Palladium concert hall.
Our organization plays a critical role in enhancing the quality of life for area residents by providing great symphonic music, which is an essential element of a vibrant community. While the IWS has successfully undertaken a unique and ambitious plan to grow audiences with innovative programs, our ticket sales cover only about one quarter of our operating expenses.
Please consider a gift today. Your generous donation, in addition to being potentially tax deductible*, provides a wonderful opportunity for individuals like you to support a beloved performing arts organization in Central Indiana.
Below are some examples of what your donation can help the IWS achieve:
- $50 - Music copies for an IWS section $100 Music part rental for an IWS section
- $250 - Music printing costs for a season
- $500 - Concert equipment transport for a performance season
- $750 - Music part rental fees for one performance
- $1,000 - Performance rental for one summer season performance
- $2,500 - Special guest artist to perform at a performance
- $4,000 - Rental space for one performance at The Palladium
- $5,000 - Music part rental fees for a performance season
Thank you for your generous donation.
The Indiana Wind Symphony is a 501(c)3 arts organization. Check with your tax advisor.*
Did you know you can also support the IWS by shopping on Amazon?
Support us when you shop this holiday season. Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/35-2029445 and Amazon donates to Indiana Wind Symphony.